Terms & Conditions
ROYAL MAIL TRACKED DELIVERY
1. This service is used for UK, Europe and the whole world
2. There is no guaranteed time for delivery though 1-2 days is usual for UK
VAT at 20% is not applicable for any order to be delivered outside UK or the European Union.
Returns Made Easy!
Itís very rare for customers to need to return their products. However, if you do have a problem,
we want to make receiving a refund or exchange as easy as possible.
If you have any problems with our product, please give us a call at +44 (0)20 8546 9575 or send
an e-mail to email@example.com and we will give you an RMA (return material authorisation)
number that will help us track your return and make sure you receive your refund or exchange as
soon as possible.
Order Acceptance Policy
Analogic Computers (U.K.) Ltd.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Payment. We require cleared funds before we despatch the goods.
2. Taxes. Unless otherwise stated on the face hereof, stated prices do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value added, excise, or any other duties and taxes. All such duties and taxes shall be paid by Customer.
3. Title. Title to and property in any products passes from Seller to Customer only when Seller has received full payment of all sums then owed by Customer to Seller.
4. F.C.A. and Risk of Loss. Unless otherwise stated on the face hereof, all shipments are F.C.A. Seller's U.K. facility. Seller's liability for delivery shall cease, and all risk of loss or damage shall pass to Customer upon delivery to carrier. Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to achieve any delivery or other date, all dates being estimates only. Customer may not cancel any order accepted by Seller or defer shipment of an accepted order without Seller's prior written approval.
5. Terms of Limited Lifetime Warranty. Seller warrants to the Customer purchasing any products
from Seller that all such products sold will be free from defects in materials and workmanship
adversely affecting form, fit and function.. Any claim alleging that any product fails to conform to the foregoing warranty may be made only by the Customer who purchased such product and only while such Customer owns such product. The Warranty is granted to the initial Customer only and is non-transferable. Any claims under this warranty must be made before the end of the applicable warranty period. Seller's entire liability and Customer's exclusive remedy under this Limited Warranty is that Seller, at its option and expense, will repair, replace, or provide a credit or refund of either the original purchase price or fair market value, whichever is lower, for any product covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty that is determined by Seller to be defective and in breach of that warranty. Seller reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new or serviceable used parts.
With respect to Flash Memory Card Storage Products, Seller warrants to the Customer purchasing
such products from Seller that all such products sold will be free from defects in materials and
workmanship adversely affecting form, fit and function (the "Limited Warranty"). The duration of the Limited Warranty shall be for a maximum of one year from the original date of shipment by Seller and Seller shall have no liability thereafter. Any claim alleging that any product fails to conform to the foregoing warranty may be made only by the Customer who purchased such product and only while such Customer owns such product.
The foregoing Limited Warranty is granted to the initial Customer only and is non-transferable. Any claims under this warranty must be made before the end of the applicable warranty period. Seller's entire liability and Customer's exclusive remedy under this Limited Warranty is that Seller, at its option and expense, will repair, replace, or provide a credit or refund of either the original purchase price or fair market value, whichever is lower, for any product covered by the Limited Warranty that is determined by Seller to be defective and in breach of that warranty. Seller reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new or serviceable used parts.
The Limited Warranty covers only defects arising under normal use and does not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, external reasons, improper installation, repairs made by anyone other than Seller or a Seller-authorised third-party service provider, or other cause outside Seller's reasonable control.
6. Limitations. THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT AUTHORISED FOR USE AS CRITICAL COMPONENTS IN LIFE SUPPORT DEVICES OR SYSTEMS OR FOR USE IN OTHER CRITICAL APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THE DIRECTOR OF ANALOGIC COMPUTERS (U.K.) LIMITED. LIFE SUPPORT DEVICES OR SYSTEMS ARE THOSE WHICH ARE INTENDED TO SUPPORT OR SUSTAIN LIFE AND WHOSE FAILURE TO PERFORM CAN REASONABLY BE EXPECTED TO RESULT IN A SIGNIFICANT INJURY TO OR DEATH OF THE USER. CRITICAL COMPONENTS ARE THOSE COMPONENTS WHOSE FAILURE TO PERFORM CAN REASONABLY BE EXPECTED TO CAUSE FAILURE OF A LIFE SUPPORT DEVICE OR SYSTEM OR AFFECT ITS SAFETY OR EFFECTIVENESS. CRITICAL APPLICATIONS ARE THOSE APPLICATIONS THAT MAY INVOLVE POTENTIAL RISK OF DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY OR SEVERE PROPERTY OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND OTHER TERMS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED TERMS OF QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND CONFORMITY TO MODELS OR SAMPLES. CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT SELLER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT IS FREE OF CLAIMS OF PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT BY ANY THIRD PARTY. SELLER HEREBY
DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTY OR INDEMNIFICATION AGAINST SUCH INFRINGEMENT. EXCLUDING CASES WHERE LIABILITY MAY NOT BY LAW BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED,
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER OR ANY AFFILIATE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND. IF ANY EXCLUSION, DISCLAIMER OR OTHER PROVISION IS HELD INVALID FOR ANY REASON AND SELLER OR AN AFFILIATE BECOME LIABLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT COULD OTHERWISE BE LIMITED, THAT LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE,
SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PRODUCT(S) WHICH CAUSED THE LOSS OR DAMAGE. SELLER ACCEPTS LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF SELLER AND ITS EMPLOYEES WITHOUT LIMIT.
7. Inspection/Return procedures. Customer shall inspect the products within 24 hours of receipt, such period being confirmed by Customer to be a reasonable period to examine the products for defects or shortfalls, and notify Seller promptly of any non-conformance. Failure to notify Seller within that 24 hours period will constitute acceptance of the products for all purposes. No product may be returned for any reason without the prior approval of Seller. Customer is responsible for returning products to Seller at Customer's risk and expense. Prior to returning product(s) to Seller for warranty service,
Customer must obtain a Return Material Authorisation ("RMA") number from Seller by calling
Customer Service at +44 (0)20 8546 9575. If Seller elects to replace such part pursuant to the Limited Warranty above, replacement parts will be shipped at Seller's expense, subject to availability; via a common delivery service after the RMA number is obtained. Replacement parts may be refurbished or repaired. Seller shall not be responsible for failure of the delivery service to make on-time delivery.
Customer must ship the product(s) to Seller in the original packaging, prepaid and insured, with the RMA number clearly identified on the packaging. Returned products should be shipped to the
Analogic Computers (U.K.) Ltd.,
Attn: RMA Dept - RMA No.___________ (call
+44 (0)20 8546 9575 to be assigned an RMA number).
Unit 8, Ashway Centre, Elm Crescent,
Surrey KT2 6HH, U.K.
Any product(s) returned to Seller shall become the property of Seller. If Seller determines that failure of the product(s) was not a result of a defect in materials or workmanship within the terms of the Limited Warranty, Seller reserves the right to charge Customer for parts and labour at Seller's then current charges rate. Seller will advise Customer prior to assessing these charges. Except as explicitly provided herein, Customer is not authorised to return product to Seller. If Seller elects to accept unauthorised returns, Seller may, in its sole discretion, charge a 20% restocking fee for parts returned.
8. Component resale. Customer shall not engage in the business of reselling components purchased
from Seller, or remove components from product for resale, except upon express prior written
authorisation of Seller.
9. Assignment. Customer may not assign its rights or obligations hereunder without the express prior written consent of Seller.
10. Entire agreement. These terms and conditions, including those on the face hereof, constitute the entire agreement with regard to its subject matter and expressly supersede and replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements and communications, whether written or oral, relating to the same, including any terms and conditions on any of Customer's documents or purchase orders. This
agreement shall be binding upon the successors and assigns of the parties hereto. If any provision of this agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
11. Governing law, jurisdiction and costs. This agreement is governed by the laws of England, without regard to its conflict or choice of law provisions. The 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this agreement. Customer acknowledges and agrees that England is an appropriate place for venue of any litigation and that English courts have exclusive jurisdiction over this agreement and Customer.
12. Terms and Conditions. The provisions of this agreement are in lieu of and replace any and all terms and conditions set forth in any documents issued by Customer, including, without limitation, purchase orders and specifications. In case of conflict between the terms and conditions stated here and those on the face hereof, those on the face hereof shall control. ANY ADDITIONAL, DIFFERENT OR CONFLICTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON ANY SUCH DOCUMENT ISSUED BY
CUSTOMER AT ANY TIME ARE HEREBY OBJECTED TO BY SELLER, AND ANY SUCH DOCUMENT SHALL BE WHOLLY INAPPLICABLE TO ANY SALE MADE HEREUNDER AND SHALL NOT BE BINDING IN ANY WAY ON SELLER.
No variation or exceptions in the terms stated herein can be made without written authorization by the Sales Director of Analogic Computers (U.K.) Ltd. Revised July 20, 2002
Analogic Computers (U.K.) Ltd.
Order Acceptance Policy
This order acknowledgement is not a contract and does not constitute an acceptance of your order, but only a record of your offer to purchase a particular item at a particular price. After you place an order, Analogic Computers will determine whether or not to fill the order, and Analogic Computers may refuse or limit your order for any reason. By placing your order, you agree to accept all terms and conditions set forth anywhere on this site, including Analogic Computersí terms and conditions of sale.
Analogic Computers reserves the right to accept, refuse, or limit your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a product or errors in the prices and product descriptions posted on this web site. By placing your order, you agree that Analogic Computersí total liability, under any legal theory or claim, shall be limited to the purchase price actually paid to Analogic for the product giving rise to Analogicís liability.